Yankees IFA

Forums Yankees Minor Leagues Yankees IFA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  coryankee 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Participant

I really like the way the Yankees are using the IFA market. I was talking to an ex Cuban Pro Ball player who now owns a Semi Pro team in Florida… He told me that Mesa was extremely overrated. The guy seems to know Cuban baseball and all the ins and outs so I take what he’s saying with a grain of salt. He really liked the Osiel signing and is intrigued by Gaston’s potential. He spoke a little bit about Torres and said the kid is going to be a megastud for years to come. Many years, if he remains healthy. Loves Lourdes Gurriel; says the kid is better than his dad and older brother (Yuliel). Even before that conversation, I look at a kid like Moncada who was more advanced at a younger age and seems like he isn’t adjusting to ML pitching. One of the knocks he had on Mesa, based on what he’s seen, is that the kid is not going to adjust to ML pitching. Again, take it for what it’s worth…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Yankyfan
    Participant

I would love for the Yanks to sign Gaston…

coryankee
    Participant

Why?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar